Metal Gear Solid Online Beta Testing

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ive heard it compared a lot to Rainbow 6 actually. Odd you mentioned it.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nah. Well I mean, maybe some aspects. But it plays like a third-person game; you have to learn how to shot from over the shoulder and first person as well.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Halo was known for online as much as the story mode, I thinik that MGS has to stick to its strong point of story mode, online will be a nice shake up no doubt, especally if you can be different characters, but the story is waht makes this game one of the greatest ever imo

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, you're half right.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

MG Online is a whole seperate game though.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah but it's going to play very similar, the combat situations anyway. And there are modes currently where you play as Snake (Snake-Eye, that crazy Camo, the MK22, etc).

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

After watching some vids of the beta, it looks cool. I think the laying down/playing dead thing is going to be a pain and get old very quick though. Everyone will be laying down camouflaged waiting for someone to roll over and shoot.
    And when you hide in the box...you just magically make it appear? I saw a box just appear around a guy, then he started walking with it on him, then it vanished again.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know. My point is that in comparison to Halo 3. It was Halo 3 and Halo 3 online.

There is Metal Gear 4.
    There is Metal Gear Online.

As separate entities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar