Merrill Hoge post TEN / BUF game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by shadow50, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Good cop - Bad cop.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

the funny thing is the whole time sean is riding hoge and pulls out the hater card..... that was way too much.

3. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Everyone is always talking about VY, lets give some others credit too, like Pac, Travis Henry, Coach Fisher, Mawae, Boronas, etc.

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

hmm the defense helped the WHOLE way when its the worst in the league?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think this is fake, I think he's backed himself into a corner with his position, and is hoping to get out. He's making the mistake we all make, which is he can't admit, even in the face overwhelming opinion from everyone around him, that he is wrong. He'll need to pony up next year or get more egg on his face.

I did this once with Derrick Coleman, and I was just dead wrong, cause Derrick had a good run in the nba. Eventually you just have to eat it.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The fact that the offence held Manning on the sideline for long periods of time didn't hurt either.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But still, 2 INTs, a goalline stand. Not many teams do that against them.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

after giving up essentially an entire game's worth of points in the first half.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so?

Offense couldn't score any points in the first half.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

defense couldnt get off the field either, giving up over 50% on third downs once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar