MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Sappersis

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Funny if you lose I think you could almost call it the same thing. :grrhee:

Does Elvis have a middle name?

Big dogs or small dogs?

If you are wrestling in pudding ... what flavor do you chose?

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Does Elvis have a middle name?

*I think he should but my brother says no. I call him Elvis Pelvis though, he looks like he is thrusting his hips when he walks...

Big dogs or small dogs?

*BIG BIG DOGS. I want a newfoundland when I get a place big enough. I find mastiffs and huskies to be amazing as well. Any breed would make me happy as long as it wasn't an ankle biter. I really can't stand little dogs. My dog is going to be big enough to rip out someones jglr. He will be named Amadeaus Be or Dilios depending on his disposition :)

If you are wrestling in pudding ... what flavor do you chose?

*butterscotch

3. Blazing Arrow

I would have guess chocolate ... but that does seem a little plain.

Stranded on a desert island name 10 things you have to have?

Worst thing you have done to a guy in a relationship?

What do you take on your baked potato?

4. Sappersis

Stranded on a desert island name 10 things you have to have?

1. a HUGE bottle of suntain lotion
    2. a big fluffy pillow
    3. washcloth
    4. sunglasses
    5. aloe vera
    6. fishing pole
    7. knife
    8. David Wenham
    9. paper
    10. pencil

Worst thing you have done to a guy in a relationship?

*great now everyone is going to think im psycho.... before saying this i would like to point out that had i not done this my brother would likely have killed the man... but i took out the windows on his beloved viper with my softball bat. He did not press any charges even though his father was a lawyer. Obviously he thought it was reasonable that i did this as well.

What do you take on your baked potato?

*depends... I love baked potatoes with green beens and cottage cheese if i need a healthy fix. If I've had a long day I go down the street where they load my potatoe up with cheese, sour cream, black olives, ham, and turkey.

5. Blazing Arrow

Do you know how to fish?

Is your brother over protective?

Home made dinner or nice restaurant?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It is a bit of an odd name.

Mine is Starsky Eastwood.
    :grrhee:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ensemble goofy comedy show with Anne Heche as the main character. The kind of show that you have to watch a few to get to know the characters but after that your hooked.Link

I like shows that look like they are fun to make.

:ha: Don't forget your picking me up at SFO on at 9 on Saturday morning.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I love dogs but why would you want one that can crap bigger than you can?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do you know how to use the quote button here at GoTitans?:suspect:

Favourite place you've visited?

Most beautiful countryside you've ever seen?

The best stretch of road you've driven on?

XBox360 or PS3,Wii. Do you have a favourite system &/or game/game genre?I'm a driving game nut btw.

Favourite Bond outside of Connery,I really didn't think Dalton was that bad btw?

Fave hair colour & skintone on a man? Is there any natural skintone/hair combo that envy in other women?

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?

XP or Vista?

The thing you've had ambitions to do but have put off time & time again for no good reason?

My girlfriend thinks I'm weird in that when I need to unwind I usually listen to loud rock music to do it.STP/Audioslave QOTSA etc.Do you have any odd or unusual chill out methods?

Dallas Clark takes you on a date & is a perfect gent.Do you jump his bone or play it cool?

10. Sappersis

Do you know how to fish?

*my family's from Montana HECK YEAH I CAN FISH. While my other friends were fishing with mickey mouse and scoobie doo reels I had myself a nice browning or berkley or something like that. I think i was 7ish when i started outfishing my father and brother. I just had a lot of patience and a great deal of luck :)

Is your brother over protective?

*Yes and no... he saw a lot of brothers selling off thier VERY YOUNG sisters to men while he was overseas. I think that has affected him a great deal and made him watch me like a hawk. If he thinks I'm being mistreated he won't second guess himself and will do something about it... He does, however, allow me to make my own decisions. His best friend, however, is VERY overprotective of me and has been kicked out of a club or two for knocking out guys who looked at me "wrong" I don't take him clubbing anymore.

Home made dinner or nice restaurant?

*depends... am i cooking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar