MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Sappersis

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

i wouldn't bet my life on that...

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This is why the Colts are evil:
    Colts move to Indi.

Baltimore gets a bid for a team.

The Ravens steal the Browns.

Ray Lewis kills a man .... though in this universe he gets convicted of the crime he committed and goes to jail.

Titans will 2 Super Bowls ....

Thus Colts are evil

3. Sappersis

And the moral to this story is what... "JUST SAY NO"?

4. Blazing Arrow

You are at Subway ... what do you order?

5. Sappersis

lol...

Club on white (did you know the white bread at subway is actually better for you then the "wheat") anyways lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, jalps, black olives, and banana peppers. I DO NOT trust their mayo (food poison and such) so I stick with the oil. Add some baked lays onto the san. and squish it all down so the chips crunch :)

6. Blazing Arrow

Next time we bet can I personally collect my winnings? :yes:

7. Sappersis

You could try, but you would have to win again and i don't see that happening.

8. Blazing Arrow

Do you know you are probably one of the only accepted trolls in this board ... ?

Do you think Manning is a choke or what are your thoughts on the 1-6 in the playoffs ... being a super QB that he things he is?

When you are dancing what is your favorite song to dance to? Do you hold any dances/songs special and why?

9. Sappersis

Do you know you are probably one of the only accepted trolls in this board ... ?

*I don't really know if i would call myself "accepted" but I'm glad to know you think so. I don't think Coltfreaks would be half the fun without my Titans friends to piss off some of our Colts fans

Do you think Manning is a choke or what are your thoughts on the 1-6 in the playoffs ... being a super QB that he things he is?

I wouldn't call him a "choke" but I DO NOT condone his post season actions. When you break it down how many QB's have won more than 1 superbowl ring? It's a slimmer number than people realize. I can't blame him for being part of the majority. He is, however, a lot more tallented than he has shown in his playoff appearances and there are times I wan't to smack him upside his head. No matter what, I am a firm believer in football being a team sport. If one of your players is sucking up the field the other players have to rally. If it's your QB someone needs to get into his face and set him straight. The colts, for the most part, have been unable to do that. I am not, like some members of the colts fan base, going to say his victory last year makes up for all his mistakes. It doesn't... but another SB trophy would :)

When you are dancing what is your favorite song to dance to? Do you hold any dances/songs special and why?

If you are talking about dancing around my house in my skoobie doos I prefer Queen, Styx, Eagles, and *shakes head cause even i don't understand it* Guns n Roses.

At the dance studio I prefer performance songs like "Bring on the men" from the london version of Jekyl and Hyde, "life of the party" from Wild Party, or "Happily Ever After" from Once Upon A Mattress. Anything that has a lot of personality and allows me to characterize my dance routines.

There is one song i cry whenever i dance to it and thats the "hopechest song" Its about a mother and a daughter... the first time I did the routine i was 13... I redid it a couple years later on point for my mother when i was 18. It's just kinda been "our" song since then.

10. Blazing Arrow

You seem to be loyal to Montana and Indiana .... if you could chose one lifestyle which would it be?

Who has better weather?

Why is Fresno so lucky?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar