MEMBER OF THE WEEK replacement: BABABOOEY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Flaflafooey has volunteered to pick up for DCTitan, who I'll reschedule.

So, have you always been a Howard Stern fan?
    Who's better, Jackie the Joke Man or Artie Lange?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what is bababooey?

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Bababooey is the popular nickname for The Howard Stern Show's producer Gary Dell'abate. [hope i got that right.] He got Quick Draw McGraw's partner's name wrong in a segment and preached the nickname wouldn't stick. some 15+ years later, it's bababooey. lol.

Being one of the younger forum users, :suspect: i wasn't able to fully experience Howard's rise to greatness but programming in Sirius like Mammary Lane and Mastertape Theatre help me catch up on some of the bigger moments. I listen religiously really now that he's on Sirius. My parents turned me onto him and we even have Howard TV on comcast.

I'd have to say Artie. He's an absolute mess at times with his addictions, and it makes for good radio. He's a very generous guy to people like Jeff the Drunk. The only thing Jackie paid people in was jokes. lmao.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do you want my tickets to Incubus for next Thursday? :grrhee:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the last gig you went to,next one you have planned?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Favorite STP album,song?

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i'd hate to be... oldschool. or whatever. but Sin is my favorite. [assuming you mean stone temple pilots. idk who else you'd mean...] Album would be no. 4? i guess. idk. it seems odd to pick out just one song sometimes.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha. sure. :tongue: i'm not going to france though. haha.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I went to warped in PA because of the whole student ID thing. I planned to go to flogging molly with one of my friends just lately but it turned out to be one of those "mess gigs" i guess. nothing went right. I would've loved to have gone anyway, but what's flogging molly without bagpipes? [they broke] plus there was no electricity. so they were trying to go on a generator. lmao. i'm not sure which i'll go to next, but i suppose taste of chaos is coming up soon... not sure if it'll be good or not idk the bands. last year was terrible compared to 2005.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Neither am I,Manchester UK :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar