MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Now the Griff sig is nice. But just so I don't come off wrong, I like the chicky avatar better naturally :ha:

Griff is coming on strong, glad to see it looks like a solid pick.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great choices.. Me too.

VY too could one day be on my list, but first i'd like to see him produce more and go out of his way to win games for us like last season.

I like Chris Brown too. I think he'd be one heck of a weapon if he was to start now. I believe he's matured more than his first couple of seasons with us.

how old are you?
    married/single? kids?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you were a chick, would you marry me?

Do you feel worthy of that honour?

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

What area do you call home and have you lived any other places?

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Can you still rock, or are you a washed-up has been?

If you could be star, who would you choose to be (of existing, known persons)?

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I miss the old EG/Kearse/Wycheck/McNair days. I hope VY fits into that longterm star player role. I like our new stars though, just hope they get to stick around and we get back to being more of an *** kicking team again :yes:

I've always wished Brown just had the durability. I actually think he runs lower and harder this year, which used to be a flaw. Almost like wasted talent, but I'd welcome him back next year.

I like some of the lesser known guys too, like Hartsock (awesome blocker), Tulloch (very active), and Hall (no fear). Hell if they are a Titan, I like em :lol:

31. I've had one foot in the grave before, but came to my senses ;) I like kids, but luckily haven't had any yet. One day it may all come together, but I've put no timetable on it. Seems like a lot of people do and jump into things too quickly.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That really made me lol. I don't think any dude should ever answer that question :lol: I have no idea what ckicks see in guys.

No, not at all :moon2: I'd maybe introduce you to my cousin (she needs a guy), then you could come over to grandmas on Sundays and tell grandpa all about Australia....he's always seemed somewhat interested in your country.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Born in Milan (west TN), but raised mostly in Jackson (about 20 minutes away). I stayed in Dallas for a part of a summer with some family. I liked it, but mostly because I was a Cowboys fan when I was younger.

I've always been tempted to move, but the family connection is holding me here.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Haven't been on stage in a long time, but I still got a lil somethin somethin. The other night, me and some friends played that Guitar Hero game. My buddy had just been given a Strat for Christmas, so I was showing him some stuff. It turned into me playing about every song that played on the game, most I'd never played. They adored me :lol: It's so much fun to play for people, I always wanted to do that.

But I don't play as much anymore. I get some pain in my wrists and numbness in fingers. Can't play really fast stuff as much, or play for very long.

Tough one. Maybe a good, famous guitarist like Slash? Even though it would have been better when GNR was on top. Uh....Brad Pitt? He can get any hottie :brow: Maybe a writer like Stephen King.

I have no definite answer for that one avvie, but good question. I guess I could just say I'd like Bobo to become famous :bighomer:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you think your cousin is worthy of that honour? :))

Can your grandma cook?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar