MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sorry for postponing answering your question Michi.
    I was at work and hurried through the other questions, and since responding to your question would take some time I thought it would be best to delay it until I got back home. I left work a little early and went jet-skiing. I had a blast but the waves were huge and now my entire body is aching.

To answer your question, Fuengorila/Malaga (Spain) and Berlin have the best clubs in the world.

I’m not too sure about the wildest night, but the weirdest night occurred in Berlin. I was there for three nights visiting a food expo, and my close friend “Jim” (the biggest party animal and smoothest talker in Nashville) who I hadn’t seen in a while happened to be in Vienna on work with his co-worker at the same time. I talked them into taking the train to Berlin and joining me, and it didn’t take much arm twisting to get him to agree.

The company had already paid for my hotel room so Jim and his buddy paid the difference to upgrade my room to a suite.. and since the hotel was more than 1/2 vacant, the hotel only charged 20 euros per night for the upgrade.

They arrived and checked-in in the afternoon, and since I was still at the expo they toured the city until I got off work. They visited “Checkpoint Charlie” and other historical sites and we met up in the evening at the hotel where we had dinner and then decided to go clubbing at the “90Grad” which is one of the craziest/hippest techno clubs in Berlin.

We took the tube, and upon setting foot in the club our eyes were glued to the eye candy surrounding us. Every square inch was packed with real life heavily intoxicated models. I guzzled as much as I could in 20 minutes and grabbed a beer and moved to the dance floor.

An hour later and exhausted breathless I moved to the bar to take a break. I found myself high-fifing three crazy German guys standing nearby who were grabbing the butts of ever girl who passed by. We chatted and automatically clicked and became friends.

My new German friends and I had a blast that night and danced with almost every girl in that dreamland. We were laughing, high-fifing each other and buying rounds of every shot my intoxicated brain could think of. Hours later, the four of us walked out of the club and made our way to their car. I sat in the passenger’s seat and we drove to their home with the music jacked up to the max. I remember us laughing madly and making stupid dance moves during the entire ride.

I woke up the next morning on a strange sofa with a major hang over. I was in a living room and there was a stranger on another sofa with a laptop in his lap and another stranger on the opposite sofa with his girlfriend sitting next to him. I sat up for a minute and just stared at these strangers trying to remember what happened last night. It then hit me that I was so toasted that I had gone home with the wrong friends. The strangers and I just stared at each other for a minute in complete silence and then I finally got up and said “sorry for intruding” and walked out of their home.

I thought Jim would be upset that I abandoned them, but instead he found the story hilarious. Ofcourse it didn’t take long for Jim to spread the story to all our buddies in Nashville.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh man that is hilarious. :ha:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sure… I don’t mind.
    I’ve always wanted to live in Australia.

Plus working at a law firm can’t be that bad..

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have some fine looking women where I work.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you ever been to the Guggenheim? (I always thought that was in New York)

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you were traveling through space, which Star Trek character would you choose to travel with?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I don’t know. I haven’t watched Star Trek since I was 12. I really haven’t kept up with the cast; but I guess answering your question would depend on me knowing how long that character and I would have to be out in space together.

I’m definitely not going anywhere with this thing regardless of what he can do:

[​IMG]

Wikipedia says this guy is the tactical engineer, so if it was a short trip I guess having this guy under the hood wouldn’t be such a bad idea. I guess I’ll also need him to drive the space shuttle and get us back to earth in one piece since believe it or not I’ve never really driven a space shuttle before. :yes:

[​IMG]

If it was a long trip, I’d have to request that she comes along since I really don’t want to stay in space for 20 years or so with another dude.

[​IMG]

We’d first have to discuss cutting the extra skin of her ears though.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No. I haven't heard of it either until i just googled it.

You're right about it being in NY. It also has branches in Spain, Italy and Germany.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

That pom chik in Lost is pretty hot.
    She would have been even hotter if not for the toddler which she carries around everywhere.
    [​IMG]

IDK.. everyone else thinks she's OK. I for some reason think she's an extra fine piece of ***.

What a waste watching her get hit on by 'Merry' the hobbit.

[​IMG]

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

LOL you referred to a trip after posting a picture of 'Trip'. Sad Trekkie humor here.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar