MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

1. How do you feel about Ohio thinking of banning ownership of your favorite dog breed? [though current owners would keep theirs obviously]

2. Have you ever killed a man?

2. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Yes, Coltfreaks has been pretty slow lately, seems our admin has lost interest. Thanks for inquiring about my brain cells though and they are doing fine, just getting older and perhaps a bit slower... (@ least I admit it)

The Colts mascot was chosen even before I was born so I have no inclination as to if it had anything to do with the size of a horses rod or not. However we all realize just where your eyes focus now??? Perhaps a touch of jealousy??? Perhaps should change your name to Pitpup as obviously not a bull.

As for the clip of Brutus in action, it was caught on video when you hopped the fence...Sorry Brutus mistook you for a female in heat, hope he didn't hurt you too bad. Next time stay on your side of the fence.

However in honor of your MOW Award I brought you a gift...

[​IMG]

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

oooooh smaaaaaack..
    nice... :clown:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PDKcX0Ji90"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PDKcX0Ji90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

1. There isn't any dog having the same endurance, dynamics and flexibility as well as the physical qualities of the pitbull - strugleness, aggression, fearlessity, imperturbability. This has led some owners (vick included) to take advantage of these qualities and and use the breed as a fighting/killing machine, when in reality home pets are just as loving and caring as any other breed of dog when raised in a loving atmosphere. I have never agreed with the ban of this breed and sincerely believe that those who are trying hard to pass the bill are misinformed about the breed.

2. Never have. Hope i never accidently do.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man how nice is that LenDale sig.

I wish it were mine.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sig courtesy of Gunny.

sorry bro.. i forgot to add credit to it.
    Will do that now. I usually do but for some reason forgot to do that.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nah, I don't want the credit. I just like looking at it.

How many countries have you been to?

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yeah i know.. most people don't want credit but it is well deserved.

I'll start West and go Eastwards.

USA
    Canada
    England
    Scotland
    Spain
    Switzerland
    Italy
    Germany
    Greece
    Egypt
    Kuwait
    UAE (Dubai)
    Bahrain
    Qatar
    Bombay - India
    Shanghai - China
    Japan

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did you stay in the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai?

And why so many countries? Work?

10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Whats your favourite foreing food and drink?
    Where did you eat better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar