MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-15: BigRed3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Do you ever go to "The Boro" downtown?

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

First of all congrats on being named member of the week. I'm pretty sure there's a free car or something that's awarded to each winner (you might want to check with CC on that). I think you've performed solidly all week long on, so it's a much deserved honor. I heard Titanpride got a lot of write in votes due to a couple of "quality" threads. He may not have got the prestigious Member of the Week award but Titanpride had proved himself to be quite the "member" regardless. Kudos to both of you.

Enough with the niceties... Here are some hard hiting questions:

What's the worst movie you've ever sat through in its entirety?

Favourite Titan (both current and all time)?

If you could see any two NFL teams play live at any venue, which match-up would you choose (let's leave the Titans out of the equation on this one)

Best player in the NFL is?

Schwartz, yes or no?

TV personality who just the sight of raises your blood pressure?

Favourite drive-thru feast?

I'm done. Enjoy your reign as The Weekly Member

PS: I was also in the running for M.O.W. but a poor showing in the swinmsuit competition doomed me to also ran status (I'm Canadian, I'm pasty, deal with it people... DAMN!)

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Can't exactly say that i'm a regular there, but yeah i've gone there before.

4. BigRed3

Hmm... usually when I see a bad movie, I just walk out or something, so this one's pretty tough. But I would have to say The Hills Have Eyes, which I thought was completely god-awful.

Current- Bo Scaife (nothing flashy, he just gets the job done) All-time: Eddie George (the personification of workhorse)

Wow... this one's tough. I guess give me Cincinatti vs. New Orleans in the SuperDome, I don't want any defense at all.

Too easy to say Ladainian Tomlinson, and his performance this year doesn't exactly blow anyone away. That being said, i'll go with... Peyton Manning :barf:

Hell No

I assume you mean which TV personality that I hate the most. That would have to be Skip Bayless

Taco Bell is always good

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ever met anyone famous?

If you could sit down & have a conversation with anyone in history who would you choose? It's a big question so you can pick 5.:
    ))

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

A while back ago in the animals you own thread or whatever it was called you showed a pic of your cat whats his or her name

7. BigRed3

None that I recall

Oh dear God... anyone in history? Well damn, here goes nothing I guess

1) Muhammad Ali
    2) Roger Goodell (first question: Are you trying to compensate for something?)
    3) Al Pacino
    4) Richard Pryor
    5) 1980's Michael Jackson (dude was the man back then)

8. BigRed3

His name would be Captain Lou Albano

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No he just hadn't been found out.You dodged some Jesus juice there buddy.
    :yes:

10. BigRed3

I think i'd be safe... I would have only been like two back in the late 80's. He seems like the 8-10 type of guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar