MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-15: BigRed3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do you like to read fiction?

If so name five of your favorite books.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I like to play golf (even though i'm awful at it), video games, bowling. I never turn down a game of pick up basketball.

3. BigRed3

I would buy a private island. How amazing would it be to own an island?

4. BigRed3

I used to love fiction when I was younger. I don't read it as often as I used to, though. The last few books that i've read have been a lot of autobiographical things, mostly pertaining to sports.

As for the five books question, most of them are books from my childhood.

1) Fox in Socks (lame, yeah, but it was my favorite book when I was a kid).
    2) Harry Potter series (yeah, I realize it's seven books)
    3) As I Lay Dying
    4) Animal Farm
    5) 1984

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'll ask my 3 standard questions:

1. What would you do for a living if every job paid the same amount?

2. What play would you have called on the last play in the Super Bowl against the Rams?

3. You've got 6 "bullets". Fire away.
    (Consider them bullets that remove someone from their place of prominence and place them behind the drive thru window at McDonalds for the remainder of their life...)

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I loved Dr Seuss as a kid. My parents went to Philly before I was born & brought a couple of Seuss books back.I grew up with that stuff & still remember it today.:ha:

Dr Socks likes bricks & blocks & clicks & clocks. :duckrun:

8. BigRed3

Same thing i'm going to school for, to host a sports radio show

I would have spread out the defense with five wide recievers, then ran a QB draw with McNair

1) Peyton Manning. I think I made the comment yesterday that "I hate Peyton Manning with every fiber of my being." Now, it's not that extreme, but he's definitely not one of my favorite people.

2) Bill Belichick. Just because he's a pompous ***

3) Dick Vitale. If I have to hear that guy yelling at me from a red background one more time, I might just bludgeon myself with a spoon

4) Whoever that guy is who does the radio call for the New York Yankees. "Yankees win, oh oh oh oh oh Yankees win" "An aaaa-bomb, from aaaaa-rod." You know what, can we make it a real bullet for this guy?

5) I would say Charlie Weis, but I think his performance as coach of Notre Dame might land him at McDonalds sooner or later. Just to make sure, let's cap him.

6) Merril Hoge. Enough said

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Sup BigRed.

Heres a question.

What all did you break yesterday when BJ dropped that pass?

10. BigRed3

I almost broke my friends glass coffee table by punching it. I guess I was pretty fortunate that it didn't, I would be buying a new coffee table in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar