MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-19: Roll Tide

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tyrone prothro is the best. unfortunately though just a tragic footnote in bama history the way he broke his leg.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXM7zF5RjNk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXM7zF5RjNk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you were a nurse in a New Orleans nursing home after Katrina, and the water was rising, no help was coming, your bed-ridden alzheimers patient was suffering inhumanely, you were running out of meds and basic supplies, would you consider euthanasia?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

Now available at most grocers...if you can find it...

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dang!

What a tough call there eh? What next hoffa going to ask me when i stopped beating my wife?

I wouldn't kill in that situation unless it was myself and i'm sure some of them considered that. It must have been horrible..

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

so will TP ever play again
    Saban put him on medical hardship so his days at Bama may be over
    but do you ever see him playing in the NFL ?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

of himself or his patient ? :rolleyes:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

maybe I missed it but why and when did you become a Bama fan?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I became a bama fan because of the tradition. Also because the bear was the main force behind desegregating sec athletics.

I never had a real favorite college team before just teams i liked or didn't like so bama is the first. Note that also i became a bama fan while the program has been down. Had bama been a powerhouse at the time i wouldn't have become a full fledged fan because it would be like jumping on the band wagon. They were struggling so it was alright.

Besides i live in SOUTHERN middle tennessee not far from the bame line and now my mom lives in bama in the gulf shores area..

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh yeah, i forgot a couple of questions.

Childress asked me about my favorite fiction. Frankly i really don't have any; preferring to read history and nonfiction.

I would rather read a bio of some english king or queen than thomas hardy..:ha:

As for the gotitans tailgate party? Yeah i'll make an appearence it will be something like this..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TROhlThs9qY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TROhlThs9qY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Put that beer down riverman!

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Always wondered how that scene would have played out had Pacino's character been in the room...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar