MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-23: Titanium

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks to Broken Record for bangin out some great answers..
    This week is TITANIUM!

So, who did you pull for before The Titans came along?

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I grew up in Arizona, so when the mighty Cardinals came to town, I bled red. Well, to be honest, I bled red before they came to town :lol:

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm going to ask a question on my week of answering questions.....How many goTitans members can you identify (by board name) in this photo?
    [​IMG]

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I can identify 3: Gunny, Broken Record and BiPolar.
    What's with Gunny, anyway? He looks like his massacre at the post office got foiled :ha: jk

Anyway...

Why the switch from Cardinals to Titans, other than the fact that the Cards suck?

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I moved to Tennessee in 1988, when I first heard that the Oilers might move here, I was elated at the thought of having an NFL team in my hometown.

Hence, I joined the "Yes for Nashville" group, went to the meetings, handed out flyers, put up yard signs yada, yada... yada...

Started the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page before the team got here. We had about 10 loyal fans in the beginning. I had to type articles on the Fan Page from the Tennessean every morning because the Tennessean wasn't on-line. Those were the days.... whew....

Needless to say, from the minute I heard that Nashville might get an NFL team, I became a huge fan and there was no looking back.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gunny doesn't like to have his photo taken :grrhee:

7. avvie

ooo! in the trenches! Big ups to you!

And an early riser, I see...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh I hate photos. And for good reason.

And was meeting me the greatest moment of your life?

9. avvie

Lemme guess: first the flash stuns you, and then the photo traps major elements of your soul onto the film, possibly disallowing you to trenscend to the next level of Nirvana in your next life?

yeah, i hate that too.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Something like that yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar