MEMBER OF THE WEEK 6-25: TitanJeff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Who do you think will put up for the RB position this season?

If you could only keep one of our three RBs to be our feature back for the next three seasons, who would you keep?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you could have any player in the NFL playing for the Titans who would you have?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

White.

White.

4. TitanJeff

Assuming I am starting from scratch, I take Peyton Manning. If I am choosing one player to add to the current roster, I go Julius Peppers.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1 day and Jeffs is already 1 more post away from being bigger then mine :(

ANYWAYS

If you had a choice to either have Vince Young or Ladanaian Tomlinson on our current team (Kerry Collins would be the starter if you chose Tomlinson) who would you choose?

And just to be clear im asking the question as if Young wasn't on our current team and Collins was the starter.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That question is just sick...:scared:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What do you take on your burger?

ditto for Pizza?

If you could go back in time and experience one historical event what would it be?

All time favourite hottie (not including your wife)?

8. TitanJeff

If we had the support already in place, I would go with LT in a heartbeat. But in a building mode, I go with VY.

9. TitanJeff

Cheese, mayo, lettuce, onion and catsup. Bacon and mushrooms if I got it.

Meat lovers.

Keeping it non-religious, I would like to have witnessed the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

The poster I had hanging in my bedroom as a kid was Olivia Newton-John. :brow:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Prediction of Titans record within the division at the end of this season? (with team by team breakdown)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar