Member of The Week 4: The Hammer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hey, Ron Reagan was a communist in his 20s. We grow up wanting to "Make a difference" and all that jazz. Then realize first hand not everyone who pretends to be a victim is an actual victim.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think it is more about becoming a father.

I'm sure all other parents are like, "lol noob" but I just see how people function in their lives that have children and I just don't get it.

I just don't care about anyone else anymore. My close friends and family are pretty much all that matters yea.

and football

3. The Hammer

If I was I would be "Dolomite"

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

I am sure the kid helps. Though a lot of bleeding hearts go through what you are going through at around 30. Do not discount the age thing.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I still have a heart. I still want to help. I just realize more each day that you really can't...much.

People always says BS stuff like "save one", "make difference in one life", "changing 1 in 1000 is good enough".

If any of that is indeed the case then I know for a fact I've done my part. I'm not bitter. I'm just tired.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The Hammer Iced coffee or regular?

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Worst thing you've ever tasted?

7. The Hammer

Worst movie is this ingmar bergman movie called The Silence or something like that. About two women and a kid traveling in france. Hardly any talking. One of the women is sick or something. Painful just watching her. Looks like she is going through heroin withdrawl.

Regular coffee.

Worst thing i ever tasted is probably balut. Duck or chicken fetus in an egg shell.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL The Silence.
    Yeah, Bergman is going to be a bit hard to sit through unless you have a nice hit of mescaline.

9. The Hammer

Only movie of his i liked was Wild Strawberries. But The Silence was especially bad. Actually painful to watch.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've only seen The Silence and and The Seventh Seal.
    7S was better but still trying..
    You ever see Incubus with Shatner in it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar