MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-5: Blazing Arrow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

yes actually a couple. I even have a decent collection of bootleg Neil Young albums and some great floyd

Gnarles Barkley ... I believe

not sure what "favourite" means but if you mean favorite ... Night time is the right time.

bad teeth and really cheap cell phones.

The guy after Blair? Honestly that is so bad I can not.

Pizza and soup. Did not want to cook anything tonight lol

Not sure if lake Tahoe counts ... if so ... last summer ... or Berryessa ... last summer. Not really scared of being eaten by a fish. If they want me let them come and get me. When I was at Berryessa ... my buddy and I had had a few and we decided to have a drink on a boey; so we swam out to the boat marker w/ a Sammy in our hands and drank it sitting on the boey. Got so sun burned because of it.

No not eaten by a shark but then again there are no sharks in those lakes.

Leg and arse ... nice hips are extremely attractive.

I'll try most things at least once. Never know what you next favorite is going to be. Rocky Mt. Oysters would be on the list though.

First time I ever went fishing I was in scout and had this crappy pole .. one of those comes in pieces and you put it together type poles. Some one shows me how to cast. After several attempts i get it out there a ways. not 10 min later my hook gets a tug. I am all excited of course. then the line goes dead. I am thinking great this crapy pole just dropped the line. I start bringing it in .. bring in in... bringing it in ... i have hardly anything on the line left and the things start fighting me. Maybe 10 feet off shore. It had swam all the way to shore for some reason. It was so close I could draw it out of the water and another guy netted it. It was a female so it started dropping eggs like crazy. We threw hooked it to a keeper and let it stew. Came to find out that if we could have kept those eggs it would have been the largest fish of the day and I would have won a new pole. And no at 10 I do not recall the weight but it was the best damn fish I had ever eaten.

2. Blazing Arrow

Present company excluded :))

Jesica Alba seems to have caught my eye recently .. or Jessica Biel.

Funny thing is the first girl I had a crush on in grade school was named Jessica

only when you are beating the Jags. I would ask if you were a closet Titans fan but I am pretty sure I know the answer aleady ...

Yuck .. no! Smells like feet most of the time. When I worked at the winery they uses to have VIPs come in and I had to smell the cheese platters all day until the actually showed up. For a while I worked on a kitchen table lol. It was a small winery.

You're into feet right? :moon2:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Feet suck.. its a turn off.
    I don't understand how some guys go gaga over feet. I've seen a movie :brow: where this guy kisses and licks this chick's feet and seems excited.. Why not just lick the entire kitchen floor instead?

How nasty is that?
    OK I'm done trying to find a clip on youtube of that black guy from family guy saying "thats nasty".. but you get the point.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Who's your favorite Family guy character.. and whats your fav episode?
    Mine is when the city gets invaded by british people. That cracked me up.

Stewie's crazy. I'd love to have a son like that. Or dexter from dexter's labratory. You know Dexter right?.. the french kid with American parents.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the fastest you've ever driven & what were you driving?

Your best car/driving story?

Money is no object & you have a 10 car garage,which wheels would you fill it with?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Does sapper ask the best questions ever or what?:yes:

Money is no object & you have a 10 car garage,which wheels would you fill it with?

Which book would you like to see made into a movie?

Who would you pick as director,main cast?

Favourite can of Stag?

You are shipwrecked alone on a desert island but can choose 7 luxury items,what would you choose?

Can men & hot women just be friends?

Why do you keep checking the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

What's your most expensive purchase other than a house or a car?

7. Blazing Arrow

I would not say gaga ... but it is definatly a different experience giving and receiving. I am sure you could use your imagination and see how it could be used in certain positions plus it is a place that rarely get attention. OK I boardering on a warning so I will quit.

8. Blazing Arrow

Peter. The pirate with all the peg arms and legs cracks me up too.

London Silly Nannies ... :grrhee:

I like the episode where Meg joins the cult (Cults .. Colts
    :suspect: )

The man in white!

The bit where peter is on ecstasy is hilarious.

9. Blazing Arrow

115 in an 85 Toyota Camery. That car was not meant to go that fast at all. I was on a decent grade on one of the local freeways. I could not even keep the car in the lane.

A good friend of mine was driving a Saab 9 I believe it was. He like to take it up these really windy road and drift around corners. Well I was in the car and I was his 'oh sh*t' guy. Meaning I held onto the e brake and if he yelled 'oh sh*t' I was to pull the ebreak and pray. Only one time did it actually happen. we were charging down the curves having a blast and he got to close to some gravel. He yelled I pulled. We ended up doing a double spin. If there had not been a large pull out at this particular spot we probably would have gone over the side. Totally freaky but a total rush.

Tough one I will need to think. Audi R8 is on my list though. :yes:

10. Blazing Arrow

Well not in this thread ... but I still would go with yes.

I am not exactly sure what "stag" is ....

Other then a satalite phone so I could get my arse off the island? I will have to think on this one as well.

Sure ... I have plenty of hot women friends ... but then again they all know that if they let there gaurd down for a second ... so I guess it is yes and no.

Your standards drop as starvation sets in.

8 person hot tub I bought for my place a few years back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar