MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-5: Blazing Arrow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I've been to Florida when I was younger. That is the closest I have been.

2. Blazing Arrow

3. Blazing Arrow

BTW - I loved buddy ball and until this season I do no think we have had a D that even compares.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What play do you call on the last play of the Superbowl in 99?

6 bullets, fire away?

If you could do any job and they paid equal money, what would you be?

5. Blazing Arrow

Tough call ... I knew before the ball was caught it was not a TD. I use to make noise makers by drinking my first beer and folding the caps and dropping them in. By the play i had two bottles with at least 10 in each .... i was shaking them so hard i broke the bottom of one of the bottles. I hung my head before the ball was even caught did not watch it until the 3rd replay I think.

Play I would call? I back (FB in to block) but line eddie stacked behind Wycheck, both run patterns opposing each other but have FW fake inside then scat along the goal line. Eddie slight curl towards goal line on a delay. 1st read is Eddie second in FW. A WR running in the back of the endzone same direction as eddie. Might not work but the pass by McNair was NEVER going to work, IMO

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Favorite brand of wine?

Since you work at a wine factory, how about sharing a recipe we can make at home.. you know.. something like red grapes, 1 teaspoon of ketchup for rich red color, hot chilli peppers for a spicy aftertaste, 2 tablespoons of yeast, 40 days in a warm dry celler, and kapaw... "vin fait à la maison rouge spécial"

Well how about that.. sounds like a winner to me.
    Well worthy of a patent. Lets work on it together.

[​IMG]

So next time your boss tells you to lay of the wine during working hours, tell him to kiss your :moon: and give me a call.

7. Blazing Arrow

I really enjoy my companies Poet line. It is a meritage ...

And I only drink after hours .... well after my 8+ hours are done. I figure it is bonus time for them to get my work so I might as well take a perk. Plus it take me all of going down stairs and talking to the the girls in the tasting room. Also a bonus in my book. :yes:

8. Blazing Arrow

Oh and when you see cheap wine come from a company that sells high end wine ...

It is re-decanted crap that the company could not sell, opened the bottles threw it in a decanter and then rebottled under a new name.

Some winerys are very good at it.

Our #1 selling product in AL :))

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do you still own a turntable?

What was the last LP you bought?

Favourite time of day?

When you think "England" you picture...

Can you name the EnglishPrime Minister without looking elsewhere for the answer?

What did I have for din?

When was the last time you went swimming in a large body of water?

And were you eaten by a shark?

Favourite part of the female form?

Top ten things you refuse to eat.

Give us your best fishing story.

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Hottest woman you can think of?

Are you a closet colts fan?

Do you like the smell of cheese?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar