MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-19: Childress

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I've not seen the game so I don't even know what was called.

That year is a dark one in my history. I didn't get to see any of the play off games. All I have seen is the MCM on YouTube.

I was in a bad relationship at the time. The woman I was with was a sociopath who targeted me & molded her life to fit mine. Once she had her foot in the door she set about trying to dismantle my life. I was the only one who couldn't see it happening.

It's a long story but at the time I thought she was genuinely ill & I tried to stand by her.My friends & family labeled her the Black Widow.She faked illnesses,faked having a job by running up debts in my name & handing over her so called wage so that I wouldn't get suspicious.

She was in the house the whole time & intercepted any mail that would have tipped me off. When I eventually started to see the light she pulled no punches in trying to keep her claws in me. A fake pregnancy followed by 3 fake suicide attempts. The 1st time she actually slashed her wrists in front of me while I was on the phone to the police.

It all looked very real but fortunately the paramedic who attended the scene was a buddy I knew from the gym. He returned after taking her to hospital & showed me the knife she had used.It was completely blunt & she'd had to saw like crazy to draw blood.She didn't even have stitches.

She later came at me in the street with a knife.Totally crazy psycho woman.A member of her family also made a 200 mile plus drive to 'assault me'.

She was a pathological liar & also diagnosed with munchausen syndrome.Look that one up it's a beaut. The comes a point where the price is too high to stand by someone.She wasn't ill in the conventional way,she was hellbent on destroying me & I almost lost everything I'd ever worked for.

She didn't move away from the area & spread lies that I'd raped & beat her on a regular basis. Complete strangers acted as if I had a price on my head. Thankfully my close friends stood by me. After she did a similar thing to another local guy people started to see through her.

Eventually she shacked up with a drug dealer & after taking him for over £10 grand she had to leave the area.

Somehow she got the money to pay him off the following year & he stopped looking for her.

Why the long story? Well for one it's cathartic & that was the ultra condensed version. The main reason I give you this cautionary tale is that the main reason I was able to escape that nightmare was because of the Titans.

My closest friend taped all the play off games for me & the Superbowl. Each week i promised to throw her out & she convinced me not to do it.

After the Superbowl he gave me two weeks to get rid of her or he'd erase the tapes. He was good to his word & I finally snapped because of it.

Women have come & gone in my life but none have come before football up to her.

I have no interest in watching that game until I've seen the Titans lift the trophy.

If anyone has any further questions about this I'm more than happy to tell all. There's very little that life can throw at you that you can't laugh about further down the road.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Damn, that is some story.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Trust dude I could write a book on her.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wild story man.. A close buddy of mine (who coincidentally plays drums for a pretty well known metal band) is going thru that same kinda crap right now.. He made the mistake of marrying her though.. She just promised to take him down as well as all the dudes in the band - by calling all their wives detailing all the infidelities of the fellas on the road in the EU.. Of course the stories would be true...

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

ah but i have spent some time in england over the holiday season. The only one item to have me gagging was black pudding.... how exactly do you eat it with pudding? And to call it "savory" is a stretch...a big one.

what food item that is redily available in america do you wish you could find just as easily in england?

6. Sappersis

Have you ever commited a major felony?

7. Sappersis

If you could watch one major celebrity be b slapped by a hooker who would it be?

Have you ever met anyone famous?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only spoken to me.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There are surprising number of these nut jobs out there. I've helped a couple of aquaintances see through them in recent years.

The hold they always have is what they do in the bedroom. Control the little head & the mind is easily manipulated. Sociopaths are incredibly destructive.

Your buddy needs help.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yes.

I shop lifted a Star Wars eraser when I was about 8. It's haunted me for years.
    :duckrun:

One of my 3 closest friends is a felon.Never been caught & probably never will. One of the other 3 is a cop but he works in a different jurisdiction.We have interesting get togethers.

I did once get chased at high speed by the cops & got away with it.

I used to have a high performance company car & I drove like a racing driver all the time. I used to give this guy a lift home every night. I'd get on our equivalent of your interstate for two junctions,maybe 4 or 5 miles at the most flat out at about 130mph. Then the drive was a fast & twisty rural back road flat out to his house. I knew the road like the back of my hand & could really move on it.

This one night it a car a fair way behind started ghosting me & catching me on the interstate/freeway & when I pulled off on to the county road he followed. He was game but never got closer to me & before we got to my colleagues house I left him for dead.

I used to pull in to a hotel car park next to my buddies house for a convenient place to turn around & he'd get out there.

A few seconds after we'd parked up this police car came tearing into the lot. He drove right up to my door at a right angle to my car & just sat there with full beams on me.

My colleague who I'm eternally grateful to told me not to even look at them.We were on private land & they couldn't do squat. After what seemed like forever they drove away.

My old man once got arrested on suspicion of being a child molester.

The cops took him off the street & held himin a cell all day until they could put him in a line up. He missed work & lost a days pay. The lineup cleared him & he never even got so much as an apology. The only decent thing they did was drop him off where they arrested him so that he could pick up his car.

I was so angry at the way my dad had been treated but he was super cool about it. He said that he thought the cops had a thankless job & that compared to what happened to the molested child his day was nothing.

My old man is the coolest guy I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar