MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-19: Childress

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So bro, did you follow the NFL before The Titans and if so who was you're team?

Have you been to the US?

Are you partial to Earl Gray tea?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

May god have mercy on your soul :evil:

So i know you're married.. but but how many litte childress's do you have running around the house?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How does it feel that your ancestors didn't commit any crimes so they could be sent to the better, more dominate country? :brow:

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment of your life?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Please, it would just remind him of Australia's dominance over them.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Aussies vs. British constantly going at it is hilarious..

If you were to meet Gunny, would you be able to tell he's an australian from his accent?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/me-kHhiIHsE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/me-kHhiIHsE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Top 5 favourite books.

Favourite author.

Which Ludlum book would you like to see be made into a movie?

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Top 5 frequented websites?

Why Childress79 (as opposed to Fuller95 or Jones96 etc)?

What video game have you spent the most hours playing?

Top 5 feature films?

Favourite current Titan?

Why do you love dogs?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Oilers.:grrhee: This is my 20th year as a fan of the franchise.

In the 80's we only had 4 tv channels in the UK.Channel 4 was new & had little to offer in terms of new programming. They secured a cheap deal to show one NFL game & a highlights package on Monday nights at around midnight.Basically a day after you guys got to see a game. Thanks to my parents,as a kid I had an unnatural obsession with all things American,my love of football was inevitable.

The presenter was a Brit, former Falcons kicker Mick Luckhurst. He was buddies with the then Oilers coach Jerry Glanville. As a result the Oilers or at least Glanville were on the show a more than teams outside of the Cowboys,Bears,Skins,Phins & 49ers.

Many Oilers fans have no love for Glanville bit I loved him leaving tickets for Elvis at games & I fell in love with the Oilers.

I've been to the US four times.

A 2wk vacation to Florida. A 5 & a half wk tour of California & Vegas. 2 wks in Phoenix & LA & also 2wks in Texas( Houston & Dallas).

I allow myself one good strong cup of coffee at the start of the day & then drink Red bush tea & Green Tea with ginseng. I like Earl Gray but I prefer lighter teas like Ceylon.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm not married. Following on from Bipolar referring to Jen as Mrs Bipolar I referred to Leanne as Mrs Childress. I presumed people would immediately know I was referring to my other half,I didn't foresee that people would presume we're married. Dumb of me I know.

I have joked that I'll marry her at LP field at half time. She said that would be fine but I don't think the Titans do that kind of thing. I don't know if that's how I'd really want to get hitched but if it meant I'd get to meet all the team maybe.:grrhee:

No children. I'm 39 & Leanne is ....well a lot younger. I've never wanted to have them & Leanne's felt the same. We still have some time left to decide once & for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar