MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-7: Smash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Being Danish, I'll ask you the obvious question.

Who was better - Michael or Brian?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment of your life? (and remember I do want to visit Denmark).

Have you read Green Eggs and Ham?

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do you like to read fiction?

If so name five of your favorite reads.

How old are you?

What are you studying/doing for a living etc?

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think Michael was, but they're different type of players. Compared to the current Barca team, Brian was a type like Messi, a guy who could create things on his own. Michael was more a (offensive) Deco/Xavi type, who was better with people in front of him, to recieve his great passes.

5. Smash

It'll rank among top5.

No.

The other questions (Carpy, Childress), I'll answer when I get home tonight. But I'm gonna need a little more than 6 bullets.

6. Smash

1. Designing and developing LEGO.

2. Probably 5 WR Hail Mary. It's a long play and the defense just gotta keep you out of the end zone.

3. George Bush, Ayatollah Khamenei, Roger Goodell and every single one of the "peaceful" supporters of the "Ungdomshus" in Copenhagen. To them, peaceful includes stone throwing, molotov cocktails and burning cars.

7. Smash

I'm 25 and currently a trainee to become a Data technician. It's computers, servers and network.
    I'm employed by a consultant company and is spending a lot of my time by a (in danish scale) quite large window manufacuter/reseller group.
    My education takes 5 years and I've just begund the 3rd.

Yeah, in the past I've read a few books, but since the Internet invasion, it had not been so many. I've read the entire series about Carl Hamilton (10 books, by Jan Guillou, a swedish writer) - a swedish agent, educated in USA.
    I've read some by Tom Clancy, Chris Ryan, Andy McNab, Jens Henrik Jensen (Danish), Alistair MacLean, Agathe Christie. I've read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. The latest is Dan Brown, which is my first fiction in English (apart from what we've read in school). They are not the easiest with the religious stuff, but it's getting better. I've finish Angels and Deamons and The Da Vinci Code.
    Currently I'm reading Digital Fortress and Deception Point is waiting.

I'd recommend the series about Carl Hamilton. They're well written and is quite critical about the swedish neutralism during the cold war and the swedish government in general.
    I can see that the books by Jens Henrik Jensen has been published in English. They're easy read, but are exciting and well written.
    http://www.thrillerman.com/

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You do realise that the drive through at McD is a step up for most of these people, right? :ha:

9. Smash

Yeah, but they hate McD and most of them are vegetarians and worse. :grrhee:

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What are some good Danish beers...is Carlsberg Danish?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar