MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-29: Cajun Titan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So Cajun, why The Titans and not the Saints??

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Can you share a good jambalaya recipe? If not, geax Titans....I think :ha:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is Cajun still with us?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah he last visited on the 26th. Not a big poster but he's still here man.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's probably kickin' it up at some festival...

[​IMG]

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Crap, guys I didn't realize it was my turn! Sorry, let me have those questions and I will post replies tonight!

Sorry again!

7. cajuntitan

So, I live in Lake Charles which is only 2 hours away from Houston. New Orleans is closer to 3 hours away. To get to Houston I have to drive through a lot of small towns with plenty of places to stop. To go to NOLA you have to cross a freaking 18 mile long bridge through the middle of the swamp. That drive is cool the first time but man it sucks after that. Plus if there is an wreck on that thing you are stuck. I had a buddy that sat on it 10 hours one saturday trying to get to an LSU game. So, It being closer and easier to get to and not to mention when I started watching football the saints sucked real bad (whats new) and the Oilers were pretty good. So I gravitated to the Oilers and got hooked. I was in high school when I got the word that the Oilers were moving and I was devistated, but I hung in there and now I'm a die hard Titans fan! I root for the saints, but I am a full blown Titans fan!

The one thing that really pissed me off was when Houston was getting the Cows everyone would ask me if I was going to stay a Titans fan or become a Cows fan. Well, I guess we all know the answer to that!

8. cajuntitan

This is good and easy!

In a rice cooker combine the following ingred.

1.5 cups of rice
    l/2 to 1 lb of sausage (I like more to the 1/2 lb side 1 lb is too much for my taste)
    1 onion chopped
    1 bell pepper chopped
    1-2 celery stalkes chopped
    (I don't know if it's a regional thing but if you can get it Seasoning Blend is a frozen combo of the onion, pepper, and celery. Use about two cups)
    1 can of mushrooms
    1 can of french onion soup
    1/2 a soup can of water
    1 stick of butter (I leave this out makes it to greasy to me but that is up to you)

Stir to combine.

turn on rice cooker. When it dings dinner is ready

Also it's "geaux," but you were close enough

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Gotta try that. Sounds like some good stuff :yes:

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Cajun.. are you married?
    Kids? Hobbies? etc..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar