MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-21: Creeping Cruds

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Woo hoo - let's get this party started :moon2:

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Who-if anyone- were you a fan of before the Titans?
    What made you choose to follow the Titans?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Being from Cincinnati originally I was (and still am) a Bengals fan - the most futile of sports fan endeavors.

The year The Titans changed their name I was prospecting our move to Nashville and got sucked into it that season and have been a Titans fan ever since.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Matt, Kurt and Edgerrin will be very happy to hear that. :))

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Cruds.. Happy to see you on stand..
    Halloween is only a week away.. What are your plans?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why have Tarantino/Rodriguez not used a Cruds song in their movies yet?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Here's a question with a hopefully long answer... tell us the origin of the creeping cruds... how long have they been around, how did they get thought up, etc...?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The most awesome of holidays is also my anniversary with the wife - which means an annual "scare-the-piz" out of the neighborhood kids fest. The house is already done up like some sort of haunted mansion, with a Mother Bates type woman visible thru the upstares window at night. The kids just freak out...

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Only because they haven't yet been exposed to the awesome-ness of The Crud... That said, there is a movie starring scream queen Debbie Rochon called RED LIPS Eat the Living that features an all-Crud soundtrack. This may possibly be the worst movie ever made. They even used one of our song titles (I Eat the Living) to name the movie.
    We are working with some gamers to do the soundtrack on an upcoming Horror game for Xbox. Who knows - maybe it will actually see the light of day!

[​IMG]

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The official statement looks like this:
    The Cruds are four creepy *******s who are working on a very evil experiment in a cold, creepy laboratory on the seedy side of Nashville, TN. That project, entitled The Incredibly Strange People Who Stopped Living and Became The Creeping Cruds, now completed is finally unleashed on the unsuspecting public. A plague of evil spreads across The South... Teenage Rawk zombies will turn against their parents. Good kids will go bad, bad kids will go even badder. Our faithful following will pen their allegience and sign it in their mother's blood and send it to us with their daddy's wallet. In return, The Creeping Cruds will provide the mightiest Rock 'n Roll ever known to man. Three nasty chords and a cloud of dust that most certainly will topple the tallest buildings.
    This ain't your daddy's horror band.. This is Rock & Roll at it finest, paying tribute to the era of Shock that The Cruds were weaned on..

BUT in all reality The Cruds came about when I moved to Nashville from West Palm Beach. I put a want-ad up at Tower and the first doods to respond were the ones that became The Cruds. We were called Burnin' Rubbers for about a week before I discovered that we all loved Horror so it was only obvious to do something along those lines. That was probably the best choice we have made to date- automatically appealing to monster-kids and such...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar