MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-15: Carpy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'll give Deaver a go. Have never read his stuff. I agree with you on Grisham. I liked James Patterson for a while, but have gone right off them for some time now.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Carpy, childress, check out tony bourdain's "bone in the throat'. You'll love it. A crime story that takes place in the restaurant world. I like true crime more than fiction but i do occasionally read a good book like mystic river by dennis dehane but bourdain's book is my favorite.

While your at it read his autobiographical "kitchen confidential" a nonfiction American classic..

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Christmas in duluth? Sure, why not? Al gore says go for it! He's a nobel peace prize winner you know..:rolleyes:

4. Carpy

Not sure I follow.

Anyways, we're going north of Duluth to a place called Two Harbors.

I'll check out the books you mentioned. They sound interesting.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Its funny how I asked you about the weirdest weather you've had so far since being in the US then a day later I see on the weather channel tornado watches all over the place St. Louis included. You get anything from it? Looks NASTY. Hope it dont come my way :cry: lol

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i loved the pods (puds) sp..
    Both Twix and Mars pods.

I didn't like the tim tam balls.

7. Carpy

Nah. It was as weak as piss. Just a bit of wind.

8. Carpy

Yeah, I did like those pods. I also don't like all the "exotic" Tim Tam flavours. Just the plain ones.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

How "Carpy" is this...
    [​IMG]

10. Carpy

That does look a bit like me.

The guy behind me looks like my brother too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar