Mel Kipper's Draft Board.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

8.Titans - Von Miller LB Texas AM

We will pass on Prince and take the pass rushing Von Miller apparantly. No Locker in the first round.:brow::brow:

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I saw that. I don't know much about the guy but would we really pass on Prince if he's there? And pass on Newton too? I don't really know enough about Miller to say he's the best option for us at #8.

I want a stud DT/S/LB/QB/OL.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Well he is a stud LB. Guess Kipper reckons he'll destroy everyone at the combine and make it into the top 10. Watched him a few times last year and he was awesome. We would be passing on alot of good guys though.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

One of the 3-4 teams in front of us will take him. I doubt we'd take him if he were there anyway. He was a great rusher in A&M's 3-4, but he wouldn't really have a position with us. He's small, even by our standards for DEs and doesn't quite have the coverage abilities we need for a LB. He's a talent though, no doubt.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I think we should trade down and accumulate picks. This organization only drafts busts in the top ten (Unless its Bruce Matthews) All of our good first round picks have been late in the first round. Why not take a quality guy there and build up draft picks and bring in alot of guys to compete for starting jobs.

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Put him back at SS. Still wouldn't take him at #8 though.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The reason we kept getting smoked by TE's this past season was because our LB's were too slow to cover them. This guy is a playmaker and created turnovers, which is something Tulloch didn't do once last year. Besides DT, I think LB is our biggest area of need, and though I don't really like Paul Kuharsky, I agree with him when he says that we could replace all of our LBs from last year and not do any worse, and probably do better.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I think we will trade down. I have a funny feeling the Patriots will try to move up to get Jones, which would be scary. So possibly with them.

The draft is deep in defense this year. I would not mind trading down in the first and picking up some extra draft picks.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sounds like a reach @ #8.

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

mise well trade our first pick for next year first and second then cj for a first another first this year and first and second next year then trade the first we got from him this year for someones first and 3rd next year and that will give us 4 firsts next year and 3 seconds.....start our new coach off right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar