Media; Why are the Titans 4-0? Jeff Fisher of course...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I am saying that exactly. Jacksonville has only been in the league what 12 years? And of those 12 years, they've had 7 winning seasons? That is more than the Titans in that span, while fielding QBs like Rob Johnson, Leftwitch and Garrard, not exactly world beaters. Indy has a Super bowl win and have won the division how many times in a row? Fisher may be a better coach than Del Rio, he may not, I don't know.

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yeah, he might just disappear!

Attached Files:

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Tom F-n Brady dude. And their defense was always pretty damn good too. If the Patriots make the playoffs this year then we can talk about ole Belicheck being the genius he's made out to be. As for making adjustments....how about benching the starting first round QB for an old veteran? Personnel decisions? I'm sure you were thrilled when we chose Michael Griffin, Lendale White, Chris Johnson and Jason Jones, eh? Those were some lousy choices, I must concur. And that conservative style has allowed only 20 second half points this season, theres a good stat for ya. I disagree 100% with you Gloat, not the first time wont be the last

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who cares whether a team goes 8-8 or 9-7? The measure of a great coach should be measured in the percentage of playoff appearances, Super Bowl appearances and Super Bowl victories they have.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Fisher is a great coach and we are lucky to have him.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Kerry Collins wasn't exactly lighting it up before he came here, yet now Titans fans are singing his praises...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fisher would have multiple job offers the day he was made available. He is right up there with the best in the NFL based on the one measure common to all franchises - $$$

seems like he is top 5 around $5m a year. BA thinks hes worth it.

Fisher is no Madden, Landry or Lombardi, but he should not be judged against the all time greats until he is retired. Judged against his peers he clearly stands out.

Watching Fisherball is sometimes like dental sugery, but it is a winning formula and like Schwartz - it ain't changing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar