Meanwhile... Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol

he's so average it hurts. He plays ***** ball, throw 4 yards let your WR do everything else.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes. They would.

Which means very little considering 99% of people are brainwashed to think Luck is a top 5/10 QB in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I agree with Duece to an extent. I do think he is way over hyped, but I don't think he is by any means garbage.

Although I have watched games with my friend whom is a Colts fans. He does get some VERY favorable calls. Calls I don't even think Manning or Brady would get.

4. Deuce Wayne

I don't think he's "garbage". I think he's average.

And everything he's done this season and last prove that he's average.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No argument here.

His "Half Time speech" against us that ESPN got all over his nuts about.

Give me a break. The Colts played no better in the second half, aside from a little more success running.

I guess the Colts put Wylie on face time in the locker room, seeing as how he was their MVP of that game.

Not that he played a bad game, but all he did was check down.

Put some pressure on him, take away the underneath, and then look at the score and enjoy the blow out. 3 steps to beating Andrew Luck.

Which we would have done if we weren't busy doing what we always do.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No buttanger here. I would take him over Fitzpatrick, but not over any of the real top 10 QBs. Or probably any of the top 3-4 QBs in this years draft.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm with Duece on the Luck thing. While I do see the things people are enamored with, the kid just hasn't shown that he is an elite QB and the numbers bear that out. Though I may eat my words a few years from now as I type this I feel comfortable saying that Luck is not all special. Someone on the radio asked Mike Tirico why Luck gets all the love when Russell Wilson has more wins and better stats and Tirico pretty much said well Luck is 6'3 and 230 lbs etc. That's a BS argument. I don't care what your measurables are, what does your production say about you?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Deuce Wayne

^But that's the reason. Basically because he was "big" coming out of college. He's still riding his draft hype... which is insane.

9. Deuce Wayne

What amazes me, is how many Titans fans are all about Luck's hype.

When we've seen him play average at best against us what... 5 times? We've seen him throw so many sure interceptions only to be dropped. We saw him get bailed out by refs, by special teams... why would a Titans fan think he's great? He hasn't shown it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Garbage or not, average or not, his team continuously beats our team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar