Meanwhile... Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well that's dumb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... jesus, you even had 2 perfect examples on your own team and still said that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tons.

I do it every year in the draft forum and during draft.

Stay tuned because I'll do it again this year.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

excuses. Rule #71 - play like a champ

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't think there's a single person on this forum who actually believes DW when he says he's great at seeing talent and predicting success. His long list of hilarious failures (my personal favorites are Tashard Choice and Ricky Stanzi) is legendary. Can't wait to see who gets added to that list this year.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Blame my 8 year old daughter, she tells me about a talent show 2 days before its coming. Had to spend Tuesday - Thursday scrambling to put together something decent.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kerry Collins didn't keep winning pal.

And Vince Young wasn't a bad QB, he was simply not willing to become a franchise QB and got shunned from the league basically.

And Eli Manning? Are you serious? why didn't you put Drew Brees on the list?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar