Meal prepping

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Damn man

Some of that **** looks great

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

What are burger bowls??

Any other pasta sauces? Not big on alfredo.

I made some cajuan parmesan crusted chicken and it was okay.

I'm trying to not eat the same stuff over and over... that's the easiest way to burn out of a diet.

Also with chicken thighs, I pan fry in a little olive oil just to get the outside crusted. Then sauté onions in butter. Put the thighs on a backing sheet with aluminum foil and pour the sautéed onion and butter over the thighs and bake them. Good as ****. It's hard finding sides though. Getting tired of salad lol

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Thanks man, really starting to hit my stride. Hit 40 2 weeks in a row and 3/4, I was hoping to be at 50 a week by like August I might hit that next month. Been exciting

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

50 different meals? Or 50 orders?

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

50 meals, **** man 50 orders that’ll be sick. Honestly give me 6 more months imma make it happen

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Burger bowls are basically just the content of a burger, dumped into a bowl. I break up the ground chuck, and throw a bunch of fatty condiments/sauces into a bowl. Deviour that **** super fast though.

Wings are always a good choice, and just a big ass Cobb salad with ranch. I do fish on my off days, because I’m not reheating it.

I have a 4 day work week, and that helps me with eating the same thing all the time. 4 days is an easy meal prep. For the chicken I use the lowest carb salsa I can find, or Wickers baste/marinade. Both are two carbs per tablespoon I believe so it fits real nice for a serving of chicken thighs.

My sides are always broccoli, maybe spinach. I really try to get some fiber and good carbohydrates in somehow. That’s just the easiest to work with, plus you can season them with about anything.

I’ve been doing some fasts also. I’ve done 3 day fasts twice now, it’s insane how easy it’s been. Outside of screwing up my sleep schedule, I’d do more. The energy boost during them is hard to believe.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Yea I do the intermittent fasting.. 16 hours and there are times in the morning where I'm just not hungry and have to force myself to eat

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

come to san anton dude i'd be down for some watermelon tacos (and ur other stuff lol)

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

IF really helped me lose 40 pounds and been maintaining sense. I know if I have a bad weekend or whatever I can IF for a few days and keep my weight.

I really need to start working out tho

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You been saying that for like 3 years lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar