meachem out of shape

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

woulda,coulda,shoulda..he could have broken a leg in practice and been out all season...then what..yeah he still would have gotten drafted but who knows where

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, he got good value out of his college career, even if he doesn't have a long NFL career. I doubt that though, why in the world would he not be better than the fourth WR on a team? Heck, he'd be first or second on our team. He's young, and will get better over time, but I'd bet he's a fairly productive WR for an NFL team at some point.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He was a first round pick.............theres only a lucky 32 of them so if you can be one you go for it my gosh people.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

If I had the choice of taking ~5 mil guaranteed this year or the possibility of 15 mil guaranteed next year with the risk of getting little or nothing (lousy Sr year or career ending injury) I would take the 5 mil in a heartbeat.

It is just a no-brainer from a risk/reward standpoint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar