ME says steroid dealer Jacobs was murder-suicide

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3429424

This story doesn't make any sense. They are saying the guy shot himself in the stomach first and then in the head after he killed his girlfriend. :bsflag: :bsflag:

Something isn't right. This guy turned evidence on NFL player(s) for steroid use and allegedly received death threats prior to this event.

Here is some fodder for a "cover-up" theory for sure.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

It's still early. There's a possibility she killed herself, and then he killed himself out of grief. Or maybe she shot him, killed herself, and then he killed himself. Or she shot him, he shot her, then he shot himself. We'll know more in the next few days.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Wonder what happened to the intial reports, where his neighbors reported seeing armed gunmen with police vests and ski masks running into the guy's house around 11 AM.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

All of those scenarios are statistically improbable. The overwhelming majority of murder-suicides are performed by the male shooting the female first, then a single shot to the head by the male.

It would really be a nasty story for the "shield" if the steroid "squealer" was offed before he could testify in possible Congressional hearings.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I think he got suicided... Prolly a hit was called out on him. I dunno though, it seems very hazy to me.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I was just saying it's too early to jump to conclusions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar