McNair: "We Just Got to Play the Game"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Ravens QB Steve McNair was asked who benefited more from their past experience together, he or the Titans defense. "Once it’s all said and done, you just have to go out there and play the game," said McNair. "I’m familiar with Coach Fisher’s coaching style and he’s familiar with me and how I play the game. I think it’s just a matter of guys going out there and executing and not committing turnovers. I think that’s going to be the key to the game. It’s not about who can get the edge on our behalf or who can get the edge on their behalf. We just have to go out and play the game. We just have to weather the storm early and continue to do what we’ve been doing the last two weeks."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

kiss my butt steve mcnair. this is our house.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

come on now...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

my bad. Go STEVE! GO RAVENS!

5. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Now thats more like it :ha:

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Much better.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

:notworth: Oh steve :notworth: Oh ravens:notworth:

You both can kiss my :moon2: but just during the game

Not prior, not post game

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I don't understand the question. It's not like he ever practiced against them.

:guzzle:
    :injured:
    :wave:
    :ravens:

10. omg, was that your 6000th post, if it is:ha: , you remember your 5000th post don't you:grrhee: ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar