McNair looks TERRIBLE.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I doubt we see that, unless McNair begs them and takes a serious pay cut. Even then, those bridges are probably burned.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

1. Steve looked "stove-up" during pre-game tosses.
    2. He took the Ravens money and gave them crap. Thanks Steve.
    3. Collins has more to contribute towards winning than McNair.
    4. Billick is a moron- Boller should have been in there after the first quarter.
    5. McNair still has a home in Nashville from what I hear. He should go ahead and sell it if he does. I love the guy- but he won't be back in two-tone blue.

3. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I hate to say this, but I think he is already well on his way. During the pre-game warm ups he was tossing the ball around and I commented to my wife that it looked like steve was putting on a little weight. Did anyone else notice?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was more impressed how he was "waddling" around. He had on a flak jacket that kind of made him look fat- but no doubt he is NOT in playing shape. Collins is in way better shape.

5. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

I love steve, but I don't really want him as our back up. The last thing Young needs is McNair telling him, you don't have to practice to play, just sit here all week nursing your sore muscles and play on gameday.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah...that game last night reeked of Ben-Gay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar