McNair hated fisher too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

He'll make money for the rights to his movie. Still winning!

2. titantrusince82

But you have nothing to say about Kerry Collins being a drunk racist. LOL, good ol Nickmsmith. Gotta love it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh yeah I remember Bulluck getting ****** about that.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not a big Kerry Collins fan, either, I just consider him mostly irrelevant and forgettable. Yeah, he was a major tool and drunken idiot to ever say stuff like that.

Do you remember me being a huge fan of his, or u just insinuating I’m racist for not calling him out? If so, please elaborate. I am on the record about 1000x saying Erron Kinney is probably my all-time favorite Titan, because he was a stand-up guy, and not a phony community pillar like McNair was, sleazing around in the same city.

While we’re at it, rob Reynolds was one of the worst guys ever, beating girlfriends..but he sucked and was even more irrelevant. I was kinda going for the titans “greats” here. Hopkins also beat his wife.

This kinda idiocy is rampant in the nfl past and present. And I’ve seen a lot of it, and won’t stand up for any of it. If you have any examples of me standing up for criminal/bad/stupid behavior by any NFL player, please lemme know..

Also, I don't remember ever being disrespectful towards you, either. So what's up with the shout out?

#54 nickmsmith, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I have noticed over the years as we strive to get past the VY years and move ahead, that very often when someone criticizes VY the response is to say someone was worse. Who cares at this point? Neither VY or (____________) is the Titans QB anymore. We are in the middle of a Titans renaissance with new coaches, new uniforms, and hopefully a new run at challenging the NFL’s best.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL even now if you bag VY you're a Collins lover.
    My recollection of VY was that he was universally loved by TN fans - until we started to see things falling apart.
    Pretty bold of him to think he'd be mentioned amongst the likes of Brady etc if it weren't for Fish.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Dude...you have WAAAAaayy more patience and civility than I could ever hope for.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha, I'm used to Dee trying to get a rise out of me all the time, back in the day. Learned to roll with it, instead of letting a stranger I'll never actually know get me worked up.

#58 nickmsmith, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I feel like Kearse quit on the team in the end, buy I can't remember specifics. I remember that I was mad at him, though.

10. titantrusince82

1.) How do you know that Erron is a stand up guy? He could have 8 side pieces all around the US, and we'd never know. If he did, I wouldn't gaf because that's his business. If he's not molesting kids or taking advantage of the elderly, he can 520 every willing woman in Nashville for all I care.
    2.) If Steve's situation would not have ended like it did and he was NEVER caught, he'd still be considered an stand up guy.
    3.) Both Kerry and VY were/are drunks that got us into the playoffs. It's just funny that some bash VY, and he was a ROY, went to the Pro Bowl twice, saved Fish's job, and got us in the playoffs. All while playing for a coach that did not want him, never properly developing him, and having Norm Chow as an OC.
    4.) Nick, I have never had a problem with you. We're cool, I guess. I give you high fives and other complimentary icons. I just read your earlier post and commented, that's all.
    5.) Erron Kinney...............All Time Favorite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar