McNair hated fisher too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I thought it was real obvious how much Mc9 hated fisher in that last post season matchup with the Pats in Foxborough. The DOG penalty in that last drive had Mc9 shooting a look at fisher that made it real obvious how badly he wanted to murder him. Cold.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

30 black QBs? I know the NFL has probably reached that number but some of those guys are gonna be real bottom of the barrel type players.

3. HurrayTitans!

What!!??? Terrible towel curse?

That's BS and only plays more into the stupid psyche of those f'n steelers fans.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

Dyson?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

He probably cheating on his wife too

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

That play was kind of typical... don't put the ball where you need it to be, throw it short and hope for the best!

Pretty standard 3rd down play, really.

7. HurrayTitans!

was too excited at the time to really question the throw but every time I watch that "tackle" I think dyson is going to power through for the TD.

Hindsight tells me that yea, throw to the EZ, but jones uses one arm to bring dyson down.

I think 18 years later the team is still running routes short of the sticks and the D is giving cushions until passed the sticks.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

Maybe. Probably still using the MCM as his game. Gets shutdown if they see the tackle.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Bulluck was mad that the titans didn't offer him a contract, and badmouthed the franchise publicly that they didn't, even though he was done as an NFL player. Keith Bulluck not happy with Titans' B.S.

He calls it Bull***, then says he has no hard feelings, lol.

Can't remember exactly what Kearse did or said, it's been awhile, but he was being a pretty major turd about it at the time.

Bulluck, also with assaulting the cab driver at the gay bar. Blue Gene's.

#49 nickmsmith, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

In a blowout game today, the Wonderlics whipped Vince Young who could only muster 6 points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar