McNair asked to leave TN facility???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Me too and I agree. How humiliating that a trainer gave him the boot. No respect man, no respect at all. Right now I want to rip Bud's rug off his head and clean the frikkin' toilet with it.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's going to be fine by tomorrow PM. Alot of agent rhetoric in response to poor FO communication. The situation is understandable from a business standpoint.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

just goes to show you bud isn't playing games with mac's contract what so ever...this could go two ways folks...lower the cap # and everybody be happy or we could have another EG incident even though i don't think they'll let mac go without compensation...this is getting real interesting...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I haven't seen a thread blow up like this since the rose bowl. there's nearly thirty people viewing this thread right now. We've got a new feature now... Good Job Jeff!:cool2:

5. Steve receive and apolgy from your fans, Our owner is too old and stupid (Nice words Bipolar)

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

wow... i never thought that the contract situation would come to this

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. If they are considering either cutting or trading McNair, then they are making the right move by keeping him out of camp. No sense in taking a risk that he could get hurt. And it's not like Volek and Mauck can't run the show.

If nothing else, Bus Cook knows they mean business now...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tennessee Titans are now taking a hard *** approach to their players and contract situations.

Just imagine if Pacman stuffs up...

10. Gunny is right, I think the organization is taking care of Cook's words and antics regarding Mac's contract, and maybe McNair's days as a titan are numbered! So sad an agent be the author of this kind of resolutions between an organization and its best player.
    Maybe is just a media thing to accelerate the contract negotiation or a trade or maybe a cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar