McNair asked to leave TN facility???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. will be

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:boom:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what does this mean?

sorry about the :whoop: thing yesterday... :whoop:

I love that smilie... explain just how the Titans did a smart thing...
    I'm not saying I disagree, but I really wanted you to share your insight with us yesterday. That's why I posted "ask Brian"

Brian... enlighten us with your yankee perspective. :brow:

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

And TO should have honored the contract he signed.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

TO is spilled milk. He ain't worth cryin' over. The Eagles knew what they were getting into. They just did not know how to handle it. I wasn't entirely serious when I made that remark, and I do agree with you...

once again... it's a scummy business when it comes to signing and retaining a player... a contract is worthless. It is only paper. It's only purpose is to serve as an means to an end... game checks and signing bonus... all the cap # stuff is just clout.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

The eight posts preceeding it were enough to make me ponder my presence here.

A $24M cap hit and $9M salary on one injury-prone player are too much to risk at this point in the offseason.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Keep in mind Brian, even though I do not agree with you on everything (i.e. A. Woolfolk)... I still respect your opinion. The other day yours was a voice of reason amongst all chaos... I may be a pot stirrer and that is all fine and good... it's just that somebody needs to advocate for Bud Adams and his actions. You told me that it was smart. It influenced me a bit... it was my intention to prod you to post your opinion... (maybe I felt guilty keeping it all to myself) ... in any case, the single smilie posts only serve to confuse me...

about the prior eight... ok. things go off topic sometimes...
    but Reynaldology teaches us our place in the universe and is appreciative of forgiveness!!! hahahahaha...

anyhow, thanks for the post...
    I think many would be inclined to agree... present company included.

Now, I'm going to go back to doing what I do best.
    :whoop:

9. :ha: :lol3:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nothing wrong with enlightenment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar