McNair asked to leave TN facility???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

in that article is said "an offseason injury" did any1 know about this

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

But McNair is under contract! I mean, I get the so-called "logic" by Adams, but c'mon! This seems like a slap in the face man...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Potential injury, not one that exists...

4. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

o my bad! god im worried, im shakin, i want 2 know who were gonna draft and what were gona do with mcnair!

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If I were Mac, I'd be real pissed right now. Unless things get smoothed over quick, bye-bye Steve.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Apparently, the Titans would be contractually obligated to pay him 9 million if he is hurt participating in team on-site training. Understandable the FO wouldn't want this to happen.

Obviously, Bud's lawyers have advised him on this matter. Having Fish, Reese and Chow away did NOT help the situation out. Fish commented "it got blown way out of proportion" and "would get straightened out".

Sounds to me like the FO left hand didn't know what the right was doing. Not very impressive, but I believe it will get straightened out tomorrow.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bet they staged this so it wouldn't get too much attention because MLB is having opening day. The federal government does stuff like that all the time... Always saving the messed up stuff for Fridays or the day before Thanksgiving or something like that. I swear, it looks as if the team is trying to sour the negotiations.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, I hope we get a few statements tomorrow about this... I bet it'll be played down...

9. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Man ... this sucks.

I hope it's resolved soon. It's been getting nasty the last two weeks. This is the result.

Even though I'd love Ty Law, I hope this isn't a case of "Goodbye, Steve - Hello, Ty."

Man ... :greedy:

10. well everyone knew that this was a possiblity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar