McNair as a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I always stood by McNair when he was Titan and now I want him to be successful in Baltimore. I never thought he was finished or didn't have it anymore. True, he wasn't the QB he once was but I still thought he could be effective. Last season people were saying bench McNair and start Volek. I thought they were stupid for saying that. In light of the recent transactions regarding Volek, does anyone still believe he is better than McNair?

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes I do

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope. McNair was the best player on the offense last year and would be again this year.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can we just move on? McNair was and is clearly better than Volek. I hope the Ravens finish last in their division in spite of how much I loved McNair for all he did. Call me bitter. I don't care. :ravens:

5. Titan

Titan Guest

+1 :ravens:

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

DITTO!

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Amen

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I am not allowed to say anything positive about Steve McNair until he regains his fashion sense and starts wearing appropriate colors again.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hmm, I'd actually consider voting for Kinney or Troupe last year, and I think Mawae will be our best player on offence this year (even if Mac was here).

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You bet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar