McGahee is a Raven

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

willis has also had major reconstructive surgery on his knee, who knows how that will effective him in three years? i think it's pretty obvious right now he hasnt shown the same big play ability he did at the U.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Put Willis on our team last season with our O-Line.

Would he gain more yards then Henry did? If yes then why? And if you say no then why are you saying Willis is better then Henry?

If Henry started every single game for us last season he would of easily surpassed 1500 yards. Maybe even more. And McGahee had what? 900?

LOL..

"Willis is better then Henry"

LOL

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Henry had a better year just last year. Have you been paying attention?

Hey at least you're open minded to listening to those who probably know much more about the situation than you do.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you fence sitter.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

RollTide open minded? Surely you jest.

6. What can I say. I'm indecisive.

Well... I think so anyway, but I'm not sure...

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Look at the other backs..

Anthony thomas was the second leading bills rusher last season with over 300 yards. His ypc was 3.5. The #2 rusher for the bills the preceding year averaged 3.6. The #2 rusher the preceding year to that 04, averaged 3.5 ypc.. That was travis henry. I could see if other backs on the team were producing but they don't. Anthony thomas has gained 1000 yards twice in his career and has a 3.8 career average. With the bills last year he only averaged 3.5. Maybe that has not been a great team to run the ball for the past 3 years. Hmmmmmmm....

I know this if mcgahee had the titans line with vince young opening things up he averages more than what he did.

Still the henry lovers ignore his 2 year hiatus from being a productive RB. He did nothing for 2 years wtf is defensible about that? A poster says that bill fans have some special insight into the situation but what about team management and coaches who drafted mcgahee and then started him ahead of henry? Rather listen to some boob on a message board?

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

touche :yes:

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I'm sure that management loves that they blew a first round pick on McGahee now.

I find that last statement ironic :ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I found it amusing as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar