McGahee is a Raven

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

YPC, not tiptoeing, scoring TDs, blocking, etc...

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dang.. McGahee behind Ogden and company....

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcgahee will regret it..

That line hasn't been very good for years and odgen is getting old. Ogden was drafted the same year as eddie george, marvin harrison and gay ray lewis.

Mcgahee would have done much better for us but it really wasn't his call..

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:bsflag:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

travis's numbers tump mcgahee's numbers in starting years, including this year, especially in YPC.

mcgahee is a slightly better receiver, but i would take travis.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ryans keep smoking...

I can see why you are one of pacman's biggest defenders. Clarett isn't the victim of the system he had his chance to play. The broncos are a primo team for any RB to be on and they drafted him third. he couldn't even make the team.
    Please don't tell me they drafted him in the third rd and didn't want him to succeed.

Maurice clarett had a chance to get a college degree and make millions playing professional football. He has nobody to blame for his failures but himself..

8. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

McGahee's career YPC: 3.9.
    Henry's career YPC: 4.1.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'd have said a 3rd & a 7th is a good price for a RB that can be starter for another 5 yrs but 3 picks is way too high a price tag.

We're going with White in 07 & what he needs is someone like Rhodes who would have no problem being a backup & spelling him for 6-8 carries a game. McGahee coming here would have relegated White to the backup role.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha:

Travis never tiptoed and his YPC is higher than McGahees. As a matter of fact, if you were to take the avg YPC for only the seasons TH carried 250+ times to be fair since McGahee YPC is based on the same... travis henry would be 4.3 compared to McGahee's 3.9.

if you take in consideration all TH's seasons, his YPC is still higher at 4.1yds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar