McGahee is a Raven

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

JMO, but I don't think McGahee is worth three picks

3. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

3 draft picks for him. That price is a little steep. I wonder if they already have a long term deal in place. Seems like the Ravens are putting alot of stock in him.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He's good. Remember we gave up a third for THenry, Henry isn't half the back Willis is and he's much older too.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I never wanted him anyways. Its LenDale's turn...

6. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Willis is about the same age as Henry was when we traded for him. Also to say Willis is any better than is Henry is debatable. Henry had a very impressive year last year.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ive never liked Willis. Ever since OSU vs Miami when he broke his leg. Maurice Clarett > Willis McGahee

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

In what regards?

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Only if you consider criminal records

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That has nothing to do with anything. Clarett was better then McGahee in college and if given the chance with no problems he would be better in the NFL. Everyone knows that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar