McDaniels to Colts per Ian Rapport

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I know an ex-player of his calls him “a little punk”. That is not a leader of men. He has always made me a little uneasy as the head man. I think a strong HC who hires an inventive OC which critical thinking skills and we move forward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I dunno. His past tenure with Denver is really concerning. The last guy we brought in whose former players publicly lambasted him was the worst coach we've ever had so I definitely understand the apprehension. But part of me wonders if McDaniels got that much-needed dose of humility after his failed tenure in Denver.

Some of these other hot shot young coordinators like DeFilippo do seem like more composed leader types than McDaniels. But man can McDaniels call the hell out of a game, and it's been so long since we've had that here I'd be more than willing to take a risk on him.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Belichick made Brady. Brady made McDaniels.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I just wonder if JR views him as a little punk. If so, then all the media speculation was just crap.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thinking it might not matter too much while Irsay is there... even with the golden one, only managed 1 Super Bowl victory. And that was against Rex Grossman.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what we're all wondering. At the end of the day though JRob will have a much better grasp on that than anyone here does. I've been wanting McDaniels since before we hired Mularkey. But if JRob chooses to not even pursue him I'm totally cool with that.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

The McDaniels has sailed

Vrabel Wilks coach flip Reich

All would be just as exciting as mcdaniels

Not that I think mcdnaels will fail again... I think he’ll do alright and we should all pray luck never returns to form or the afcs is gonna be a tough division for a long time

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

You taking that to the bank?

Can I snap shot this so Incase Luck comes back stronger than ever and McDaniels is getting praise after the Colts get off to a fast start and we’re all in here freaking out ??

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar