McCluster article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's like Whiz is trying to be too cute, line up and run the ball with our OLine. Then put DMC and Walker in the slots and create mismatches, let Wright and hunter/Nate be out wide.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

nate is thru here in TN, we seem to get the worst out of our WR's in contract years.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Surprising, because I thought Nate had some fire in him and would still speak up and lead.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thought so too, yet again Nate screws us

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

All Locker's fault. The receivers are so pissed that he was even made starter over Mett that they have given up on the season.

:sarcasm:

:troll:

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

would make since to put kendall in the slot where he caught 94 balls and on third and long have sankey and Mccluster on each side of locker or whoever to screen and slow the blitz

7. kenny

kenny Starter

If we score running the ball and then say the Colts get the ball back and score in 7 seconds, as it seems they did in the last game. We can score running no doubt in my mind. I do not think that we can run every other play and score 41 points. More and more teams are scoring 40+ points a game. If we had a dominant defense I would say you have a point. However, we do not have a dominant defense, we give up too many big plays.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But in this scenario you paint so perfectly, then we can dominate time of possession and wear out opposing defenses while keeping ours on the sidelines.....sounds like a perfect plan for a team who's defense is horrible and can't get off the field on 3rd downs!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar