McCareins: Worst WR in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The run blocking argument is BS when you consider how the running game had no change with him out of the line up.Jeebus I hate #19.

Fishers achilles heal is playing crappy vets over rookies.#19 is the new frikkin Lamont Thompson.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not this year he is under contract from the rams. It is an almost certainty that they will release him for cap reasons by the free agent period and we can get him then for about a million a year.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I sure hope not...his time is done...no more trying to resurrect old Titan's receivers that went to other teams and failed miserably.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I believe the Titans will do the right thing. They ought to go out and get the the fastest WR available. I don't even care if he can catch. Just get the fast guy so we can watch him run. Gage is a reasonabe possession receiver if you throw the ball high. We need someone like Avery who can catch a two yarder and go to the house.

5. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

Drew Bennett is a good guy but not what we need from a WR. Drops too many balls.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

JMac is back because of Dinger. He'll start until Dinger is gone.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree he's back because of Dinger but I doubt they'll re-sign him.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If you think about it we probably had better Wrs last year. Roydell before the foot injury was sure in the hell better than j-mac. That was the main difference.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

You guys are being a little to hard on Jmac, has it ever occured to some of you that maybe he's just waiting for the playoffs to start, before he really turns up his game? :lol:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he ain't earned it and I hope you are right, but LT got a big bonus before he and FR were allowed to search for new oppertunities

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar