Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, May 4, 2013.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed May 4, 2013.
  1. Mayweather

100.0%
  2. Guerrero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When it comes to evaluating athletes/being a fan? haha no.

If my "morals" affected the way I view athletes- I'd have to stop watching. 90% of them aren't people you'd consider great guys.

Mayweather has called Pac out on TV too... what does that mean? Nothing.

Manny never would take the drug tests. That was the hold up. How that got reversed to Floyd, I'll never understand.

1. Harden is the sole reason (excluding David Stern) that the Thunder don't have a ring. That's why he's a joke. I liked him until he shat all over any chance OKC had at winning last year.

2. Make my high school b team? I was Mr Basketball runner-up and took 2 separate high school teams to state finals, brudduh... so stop with that nonsense. Offered by Austin Peay. That's nothing amazing, but yeah.. I could make b-team. haha

Don't be stupid.

1. I'm not living a successful life. I offer HJ's for gas station hot dogs weekly.

and

2. I only watch about 4 sports religiously. Those are the ones I choose to argue with you guys about instead of just make fun of. (see: MMA, Golf, Darts, anything else drunken white guys are good at)

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I guess that's fitting for someone that still defends someone that thought football was more important than child r*pe.

And now he's agreed to Floyd's way or the highway. On Pac's last two loses, please don't even try to deny that Pac doesn't care about boxing anymore, instead of training, he was too busy being a politician and recording bad karaoke. And I like Floyd, I don't think he's as much of an azzhole as people make him out to be and I also think he would win, but common, just fight the man already.

Just stop, the Thunder and Rockets trade was a huge win for both teams, Rockets finally get a star to build around and the Thunder couldn't afford to pay Harden, instead of letting him walk for nothing, they got good value for him, whether Harden is more important to the team than Westbook or Ibaka is very debatable, but what isn't debatable is that losing Harden had nothing to do with Westbrook's injury.

I'll believe it when I see this mix tape...and good call on the mix tape, that way you can edit out all your turnovers, airballs and all the times you get scored on. Who doesn't look good on a mix tape. :)

Calm down buddy, I wasn't actually being sarcastic, believe it or not, I meant it when I said I'm sure you're living a successful life...personal digs are weak (saying someone sucks at sports isn't a personal dig IMO so that one doesn't count). You love your job and have a hot girlfriend 10 years younger than you...so again, it wasn't a sarcastic dig when I said I'm sure you're living a successful life. Apology accepted.

[​IMG]

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

After what Pac did to Hatton Mayweather made up his mind to never fight him. Mayweather is not used to being hit and he knew in that fight he would be hit.

But Mayweather who is one of the finest boxers of all time will get old and it could come in an abrupt way like it did with Roy Jones.

You saw what happened to Jones against Tarver and Johnson. Jones was 35 when he suffered those knockouts and Mayweather is 36 now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Well the mixtape is actually supposed to be comical. But I have better handles than pretty much every white guy on earth... that'll show between the goofiness.

Basically, I'll just give subtle hints that I'm amazing. haha

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'll stomp you in a slap match.

6. Deuce Wayne

You'll speak when spoken to, Cameron. That's what you'll do.

Now run along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar