Mayock on Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We're going to draft a QB and I'm going to be pissed.

All will be busts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 24

24 Starter

I said it before, and I'll say it again. When it's all said and done, Locker will be a 2nd round pick.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He's got Alex Smith written all over him.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

It's funny you say that, Mayock used the same comparison during practice yesterday. Said the difference between him being Alex Smith or a franchise QB was whether the light came on in the pocket for him. He basically said the same thing today in the video on that page, the difference between him being a bust or an elite QB was if he could develop better pocket awareness.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=4351

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Yep, he is going to need a big day tomorrow to erase some of the negatives from this week. Most people, myself included, were hoping that with better talent around him he would show more. That has not been the case. He did look better in Thursday's practice, but that was without pads, and even then he tucked and ran a couple times instead of stepping up in the pocket and throwing.

8. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Too late ... the tape is there on Locker

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree..that's why I said he would need a big day. A big day and he leaves the week with about the same grade he went into it with. If he just has a solid day he drops because of how bad he was early in the week. Either way, barring a huge change, I don't see him as an option at #8.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

There is no QB in this draft worth a first round pick. I'm predicting this will be the first draft where one will not be drafted in the first round. All the QB's even the top ones have holes. I just hope we're not dumb enough to reach for one.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar