Maybe this is why I avoid the news....unreal....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Luckily, the guy was only 4 ft tall. I don't know. People are crazy. Nothing really shocks me anymore, especially after that story where the woman took her 2 small kids to the gas station bathroom and stabbed them to death. All because they wouldnt be quiet or something.

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

i would like to walk buy with a bag full of salt right after you finish your 10 minutes

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

A guy complaining about having a boy???

I know so many guys who had a girl and though they love there girl with all of there hearts begged for a boy.

To bad having a child does not require some type of test like a divers test before you can have one.

4. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Its sad to say but if that was the case, the human race would be an extinct one!

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

IDK ... even with a driving test people who had not clue how to drive still get licences. I would imagine it would just weed out the really bad ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar