Max Jean-Giles and Greg Blue both impressive prospects from Georgia.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm hearing Greg Blue isn't very good in coverage. He's fast but he has bad technique. Never seen him play, so I can't say for myself.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like giles but...

...we need to use that 2nd rd pick for our future QB omar jacobs. Since we will be likely drafting mario williams in rd one.:greedy:

Greg blue probably isn't any better than fuller.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not when Reggie falls to us.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

That's not a scenario that would bother me at all.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't be depressed either.

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Just wanted to add my .02 to this statement. Proper technique can be taught, but the attitude to want to de-cleat your opponent on every play can't. If you watched UGA football, there is no way you would not want this guy on the Titans. I believe that is our biggest problem in the secondary. We have NO ONE that instills fear into our opponents. I found a Q & A that he did with the Falcons. He understands that he is going to have to work on his covering skills. I searched everywhere for a highlight video for those ho have not seen him play. But, to no avail. http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=11126

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure S is going to be a high enough priority in the draft to use a 2nd rounder on one. As far as an OG or OT I can see that scenario depending on how much confidence we have in Stewart, Bell and ouor existing OGs.
    Finding an upgrade at OG or RT would not be out of the question. I still think a RT who could in a backup role also play LT would be a good pick. Another guy like Roos in the second.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Or we could just take the Brick and pick up Omar Jacobs in the second.

9. pking34

pking34 Guest

I like both Blue and Jean-Gilles as players, and hope we look hard at both of them. I especially agree that Blue would potentially bring some needed attitude to our secondary. He has the kind of bloodlust you can't teach.

10. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

greg blue not even worth 5th rd pick

hes too slow bad in coverage only had 2 int career,big hitter who takes bad angles always looking for the big hit,hes a laterfd pick maybe fa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar