Max Jean-Giles and Greg Blue both impressive prospects from Georgia.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I think we should snag both of these guys, Max jean-Giles would be a rookie, and probably the biggest O-line guy on our team and Greg blue would be a Great 3rd rounder and Max a Great 2nd if they both make it through, then we'd have a half-way decent backup or nickle-back in Blue(Also a Playmaker on special teams, this guy can knock you out), And Max is just plain enourmous, He'd be a good Michael Roos type guy, except bigger.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We need a 3rd before we can draft one.

3. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I'd take Charles Spencer over Max every day of the week and twice on sunday. He's just as big, just as dominant, but he's more athletic and has more upside. The only reason he had a down season is because Wanny is an idiot and moved him to OT this year, when he should be an OG. Munch could turn him into an elite player.

4. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

What's that supposed to mean???

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we dont have a 3rd round draft pick.

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Please don't tell me we traded it for Cheese!

7. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

yes

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

@#%*&$%!@#!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the Travis Henry trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar