Mass Effect (trailers)...Halo 3 has a tag team partner.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It's not about what console is better, it's about the games. It always has been.

People who fight over which console is better are usually the ones who already own a console. It's a way of reassuring themselves that they made the right choice, I guess.

Didn't we have this discussion already? You are starting to sound like Puck, you know... not that it's a bad thing, just a bit annoying.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Do you read what I wrote? Or do you just read what you want to. I said when PS3 releases their games, it won't even be close. Most people are not buying a PS3 until the games they want come out, and when that happens I bet you PS3 will dominate the sales against 360.

Im talking bout games like Castlevania, Devil May Cry 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Grand Turismo 5, GTA 4, Metal Gear 4, Resident Evil 5, and more.

The point I am trying to make is people are waiting for said games to come out, before they buy there ps3.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Resident Evil will be available for all. GTA 4 will be available for all. Castlevania? If sony is banking on Castlevania, they are in fact doomed. Final Fantasy still has a cult of players, but not enough to help fight off a far better lineup. Metal Gear might just suck as bad as the last one. Grand Tourismo's last game sucked too, and GT's are a dime a dozen these days. See: Forza, Project Gotham, etc. Not much else you can do for a realistic racing game.

And yes, we all know that the PC is superior, but FAR less convenient.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

sorry I can't speak to blind fanboys.

you are absolutely clueless.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Let me guess Gunny, you're looking forward to Castlevania? lmao

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no i've never played it.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I will jump in and say that 360 is winning the War right now. GRAW 2 - Gears (biggest selling game in 06), soon Guitar hero 2 and Halo 3. Let me just say that Halo 3 will probably sell more than any other game in history. Where I work, we have about 20 gamers. 15 own 360's, 4 PS3's and 1 Wii.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think any game will ever touch Mario for most game sold ever.

And to sell the most ever it actually has to sell more than 4 million consoles first.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ok, Gunny, let me re-phrase my statement. It will probably sell more games in the first MONTH than any other game released. I understand what you are saying about Mario... my whole statement is that this game is going to be off the CHAIN, and everyone who owns a 360 will probably buy one. Halo is the main reason people go to 360.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar