Mass Effect 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Titans Eternal, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My friend is lending me the first two. I'll give 'em a try.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haven't got it yet so I will not attend this thread until I do and finish it but you failed to update the last game you bought/pre-ordered thread.

You are banished.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I plan on finishing the first playthrough tonight.. I've heard the ending(s) were disappointing so hopefully it's a matter of preference. I should have 100% readiness + ~6,500 assets so it should be a good fight :)

And I am NOT looking forward to playing this on Insanity, holy hell. Banshees, Brutes, Ravagers, Phantoms, snipers, christ. ME2 was fairly easy on Insanity, minus the collector ship, and ME1 was pretty brutal.. but this.. this looks to be Ninja Gaiden hard.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Towards the end of the game, you get a huge fight. 4-5 Brutes and 4-5 Banshees, plus regular enemy fodder all at once. Was pretty intense. Depending on what ending you get, it can be good. The first one I got was pretty lame.

I'm screwed if you become a mod.

5. Finnegan2win

God, Insanity is going to BRUTAL. I was level 56 (out of 60) and had my guns maxed and my Incendiary ammo maxed.. teammates maxed.. freaking last stage was ridiculous even on Normal. Ughhhh.

TE did you go left/right/middle at the end? I went middle and am pleased, it should have been longer though. I'll probably go right on my next playthrough.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I went middle. I hear the final option you get is the best, but I haven't replayed through the finals missions yet to see it, and I don't wanna spoil it by watching it on youtube.

7. Finnegan2win

The middle was the final option. 1st - Right, 2nd Left, 3rd Middle.

8. Finnegan2win

I've seen some pretty good fan endings.. I do wish they were a little more.. emotional.

Alternate fan ending - Liara - Spoilers.

[ame]http://youtu.be/fykfVUD23jA[/ame]

Also here is a good read for theories on the ending. MASSIVE SPOILERS DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED SERIES.

Theories

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Mining has more or less been removed from this one. ME1 was my favorite in the series, because it felt like a more "true" RPG. The 2nd and 3rd has been more of a third person shooter than anything, and it doesn't do it as well as like Gears or other games. But I love the story. As stupid as it sounds, I much prefer to walk around the Citadel or the Normandy talking to characters and getting their stories.

10. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

Just beat it. I agree with the others, lame ending. I might replay it to see what kind of different ending I get. I'm not into that whole multiplayer/facebook/galactic readiness thing. That last battle with the banshees/marauders/etc was freaking nuts.

I think ME2 was my favorite of them all - best story, best characters, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar